- The way you collect information in the visitors of the website and customers
- You have to describe information on what information you collected out of your visitors ad customers
- You have to convey and explain that which you use everything information. How it’s stored and the position of the storage.
- You have to give instructions for the way visitors or customers can alter or take away the information.
- Disclosure of more events you’d share information with.
The Bbb includes a sample policy that exist here: http://world wide web.bbbonline.org/Privacy/sample_privacy.asp
If your site is an E-Commerce website or else you permit you customers or clients to pay for by charge card, you need to adhere to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. (Check out: http://world wide web.pcicomplianceguide.org/ ) Failure to conform using the standards can lead to fines as much as $500,000 per incident or possible cancellation of the merchant charge card processing account. While all companies are required to follow these standards, if one makes less than 20,000 transactions each year, validating (i.e. showing) your compliance is optional.
The PCI standards require your company to complete the next:
- Safeguard data that’s stored along with you.
- Implement home security systems and applications for example firewalls and anti-virus software.
- Possess a firewall whatsoever occasions to safeguard data
- Use contra-computer virus software and also have it updated regularly
- Have your personal unique system and account details
- Secure transmission of cardholder data along with other sensitive data across all public systems
- Restrict worker business use of data in line with the needs and job description of the employees
- Track and monitor all use of network sources and cardholder data
- Maintain an info security policy